Panelized C-Joists: A Cost Saving Advantage
Advantages of Panelized C-Joists
- Economical alternative to traditional open web trusses, bar joists and engineered lumber, among others.
- Precut to specific sizes
- Joint sizes from 8”, 10”, 12”, and 14”.
- Available in 12-18 gauge
- Flange widths of 1-5/8”, 2”, 2-1/2”, and 3”.
- Conventional floor framing requires panelized c-joists spaced between 1-2 feet. Using the Hambro floor system allows for up to 4’ between joists, saving you money on building materials.
- Lightweight, rigid design allow for secure installation and load bearing floors.
Using the Hambro floor system and panelized c-joists has made Extreme Construction the largest mid-rise installers in the NY-NJ-CT area. Contact us at Extreme Construction to discuss how we can save you time and money with your mid-rise projects.